Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5/4/2011

Today I woke up with my bro at 5 am. We prepared and went to MCD for breakfast rofl rofl! I dont feel hungry at all so I never had anything. My bro ate a breakfast set, I dont remember which one was it.
We reached back at our hostel at 6.15 am. I continue my revision for Moral. Then I went to college at 8.15am cuz the exam takes place at 9am.

I feel that the exam was quite hard and I dont really know whether I'm gonna pass the subject. Then I went to Ghany with my friends to have my breakfast. Then suddenly, a epic bee appeared and everyone was running away hahaha. I tried to hit it with the spoon a few times but I missed =.=" ( I have low dexterity )

Anyways, tonight is the time to study F & B Cost Control! Good luck to myself lol!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment