Monday, March 28, 2011

1st post

This is my first post for my blog. Nothin much to write down tho..so I'll just put what I did today. Before that, lemme introduce myself.

Names Nick, 21, single apparently..it doesnt really concern me for being single since the day I was borned. I'm not good looking, I'm 180 cm tall, I'm from Sitiawan ,Perak. and its quite a small place to relax and all since we dont really have much entertainment here.
What I do during my free time is watching shows and mixing my songs. I havent been dancing for the past years. But I do dance sometimes. What kinda dance you ask? I only do the Melbourne Shuffle and C-Walking.

Woke up, do what I'm suppose to do before going to class. After that I went to had lunch with my friends and we went to A station to play Modern Warfare 2, went to 5 pm class and went back to bath.
After dinner we went to game again, but this time we played blur. Its quite an interesting game, just discovered it lately cuz I dont really play racing games but this one had pulled my interests in it xD.
After gaming it was around 12 am, so I went to had supper with Ice and Beng Chang. Jericho joined us later but he didnt ordered anythin.
Came back around 1 am, and still unable to sleep until now. I just cant sleep, something in my mind is bothering me although I dont want it to be like this. Well, sometimes things are as it is.

I guess this is as much as I can write now..bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment